In 1883 she was owned as a clipper bow steam yacht by John A. Rolls. She was sold to Lord Hartswell. In 1914 she was sold to the All-Red Line and sailed to the Pacific coast. In 1917 she was sold to Union Steamships Co. In 1935 she was owned by Canadian Transport Co. Ltd. In 1946 she was withdrawn from service and sunk as breakwater at Oyster Bay near Comox, BC.
Source: Nauticapedia: Lady Pam